10. For everyone that turns you down, there is another booker that hasn’t seen you yet.
9. Rejection is part of the process. Losing teaches you how to win.
8. When someone turns you down, figure out why in order to prevent it in the future.
7. You never learn anything from a good show. Good shows are just rewards for the hard work you put in to get there.
6. “Good Enough” is not good enough because it is not your best. If you can get a better clip, get one.
5. If you’re unsure as to whether or not your submission is good enough, that means it isn’t.
4. There is a difference between persistence and pestering. Squeaky wheels don’t get grease – they get replaced.
3. You will have much more success contacting 300 bookers once than you will contacting 10 bookers 30 times each.
2. Take time to come off like a professional in all mediums of communication, no matter how casual the medium is.
1. Comport yourself like an adult, always. You never know who is watching.